FAQ | Flatts at South Campus
Where is the leasing office?
- Visit us at 900 Whirlpool Dr. Oxford, MS 38655
Are you pet-friendly?
- Flatts at South Campus is pet-friendly. Please call our office for associated fees and policies.
What floor plans do you have?
- Flatts at South Campus offers a variety of floor plan options including 1-, 2-, 3- and 4-bedroom apartments available in furnished or unfurnished options. View our Floor Plans and reserve your spot.
What if I do not have roommates in mind?
- That's no problem at all! We can pair you up with people who have similar lifestyles, interests, etc. Just fill out the form during the application process and leave the rest to us!
What is an individual lease?
- When you sign an individual lease, you are only responsible for your rent; in other words, you have no liability for the rent of the other apartment residents. If your roommate transfers or graduates, you have no responsibility for their financial obligations. This is a significant advantage over the joint and several leases (where each resident is liable for the rent of all residents in the unit) which are often used at rental houses and other apartment properties in the area.
What are your lease terms?
- Flatts at South Campus offers 10- and 12-month installment leases.
Do you offer short-term or semester leases?
- We typically do not sign leases for less than 12 months but call our office to ask if we have any specials.
Is Flatts at South Campus furnished?
- The majority of our apartments come fully furnished, but we do offer unfurnished 1-bedroom options as well.
How can I pay my rent / can I pay my rent online?
- Rent is due on the first of every month and can be paid in the office with a check or money order. If you prefer to pay with a credit or debit card, you can set up one-time or recurring payments through Resident Portal.
Is there on-site parking?
- Community parking is available along with some covered parking options.
Do I need a lease guarantor?
- We screen all our applicants and require a guarantor or additional security deposit on all leases. The security deposit varies by floor plan. You can ask a leasing specialist by calling our office today!
Is Renter's Insurance Required?
- Yes, our community requires each resident to carry an active tenant liability policy for damage to the landlord’s property during the term of their lease. We require a minimum of $100,000 in general liability coverage. We also recommend residents purchase content coverage (also known as personal property insurance) to cover your personal belongings.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN RENT?
Several items are included to make life easier for our residents! We cover most utilities, except electric. As a bonus, we include high speed internet and pest control.