FAQs: Resident & Parent/Guarantor Information
Where is the leasing office?
- Visit us at 900 Whirlpool Dr. Oxford, MS 38655
Are you pet-friendly?
- Flatts at South Campus is pet-friendly. Please call our office for associated fees and policy.
What floor plans do you have?
- Flatts at South Campus has a variety of floor plan styles including 1, 2, 3 and 4 bedroom apartments. View our Floor Plans from the left-hand menu.
What if I do not have roommates in mind?
- That’s no problem at all! We can pair you up with people who have similar lifestyles, interests, etc. All you need to do is fill out our Roommate Matching Form and leave the rest to us!
What is an individual lease?
- When you sign an individual lease, you are only responsible for your rent; in other words, you have no liability for the rent of the other apartment residents. If your roommate transfers or graduates, you have nothing to worry about! That is a significant advantage over the joint and several leases used at rental houses and other apartment properties where each resident is liable for the rent of all residents in the unit.
What are your lease terms?
- Flatts at South Campus offers 12 month installment leases.
Do you offer short-term or semester leases?
- We typically do not sign leases less than 12 months, but call our office to ask if we have any specials.
Is Flatts at South Campus furnished?
- The majority of our apartments come fully furnished, but we do offer unfurnished 1 bedroom options as well.
Is there on-site parking?
- Community parking is available along with some covered parking options.
Do I need a lease guarantor?
- We screen all our applicants and require a guarantor or additional security deposit on all leases. The security deposit varies by floor plan. You can ask a leasing specialist by calling our office today!
Is Renter's Insurance Required?
- Yes, our community requires each resident carry an active tenant liability policy for damage to the landlord’s property during the term of their lease. We require a minimum of $100,000 in general liability coverage and also recommend contents coverage, or personal property insurance.